Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dodgy character

Options
  • 01-04-2010 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

shady red haired bloke floating around charlesland today. Definately up to no good. Was seen checking the locks on bikes outside a house. Gardai came for a look, didn't find him/them, also a van seen floating, but recommend we all stay vigilant, but not vigilanties!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Red haired teenager was seen loitering around a house minutes before it had been robbed a few weeks back. 2+2=?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Ginger people are more likely to rob things???

I think there's some stats on that

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

there is. Red c did a study.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Huntthe

I think it's reasonable at this point to intern all Redsers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭morrowa64

Red Haired Teenager??????

Bosco is back:eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

dr ro wrote: »
    shady red haired bloke floating around charlesland today. Definately up to no good. Was seen checking the locks on bikes outside a house. Gardai came for a look, didn't find him/them, also a van seen floating, but recommend we all stay vigilant, but not vigilanties!
    Yesterday was collection day for one of the many ''charities'' that leave bags in our letterbox. Despite several threads on the subject, urging people not to support these people, it is obviously still viable for them to come here. As we have seen recently (where valuables were ''mistakenly taken'') leaving bags outside gives these people licence to visit your property. If you see your neighbour leaving a bag out, please tell them not to. Take it to vinnies shop in the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

There was a man going door to door yesterday selling iPhones. The ones the fall of the back of a truck. Looking over my shoulder to see what's in the house !

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Huntthe

Huntthe wrote: »
    I think it's reasonable at this point to intern all Redsers.

Door to door Salesmen with red hair may be neutralised on sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

jamegg wrote: »
    There was a man going door to door yesterday selling iPhones. The ones the fall of the back of a truck. Looking over my shoulder to see what's in the house !
    Told me he was selling furniture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

jamegg wrote: »

Not only iphone but your istereo, ilaptop and anything ielse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Check out the 2 Teenages on the top of the carpark at Superquinn, brazenly looking into parked cars, looking for valuables. Sat watching them for a few mins and they just smiled when they saw me.

Advertisement