Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragons Den 01.04.2010

Options
  • 01-04-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

Is one of the posters on this tonight, do I remember this correctly.

Thought the cheese lady was very good, they really wanted to work with her too.

Comments

Birdsong wrote: »
    Is one of the posters on this tonight, do I remember this correctly.

Thought the cheese lady was very good, they really wanted to work with her too.

On this weeks episode, MAJOR SHOCK as Sarah Newman invests in nothing!

The cheese lady was brilliant. i could hear a puncture sound of bobby and Niall's egos slowly deflating as they were getting a grilling from her. i will be fair to Niall he has put his money where his mouth is though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 S.T.A.R.S

Hey everyone. Melanie here from petzone. Can I just say a huge thankyou to everyone who emailed after the show. Your support is really appreciated. I also wanted to ad that on my forum after the show some sicko decided to post videos and photos of animals being killed in brutal ways. It was very upseting for me and I just can't believe that there are people out there that would take the time to upset someone. Anyway thanks again to all supporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Well done on last night Melanie, was a bit surprised you didn't get any investment. Was on the website too, some quiky stuff there.

I thought was Sarah said after you left the den showed what she would be like to work with "if you shouted at her, she would cry" or words to that effect. There is no need to shout at people, you don't get the best out of them, and its a sign of a bad manager.

Thanks. Yeah I know Sarah is a pain! If she has to shout out people who work for her well that's just sad! The thing is I'm like twice the size of her if she shouted at me I'd step on her! haha Have to just say though I really didn't like Gavin. He gave me a terrible hard time! :mad:

S.T.A.R.S wrote: »
    Thanks. Yeah I know Sarah is a pain! If she has to shout out people who work for her well that's just sad! The thing is I'm like twice the size of her if she shouted at me I'd step on her! haha Have to just say though I really didn't like Gavin. He gave me a terrible hard time! :mad:

For whats its worth i thought you gave an excellent presentation and answered every question asked of you no problem. Sarah is an imbecile pure and simple. Gavin can be a bit of a griller but i will say this, he is there looking for potential investments and not just his own PR.
    well done and best of luck. keep the faith. your business will take off im sure!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Birdsong wrote: »
    Well done on last night Melanie, was a bit surprised you didn't get any investment. Was on the website too, some quiky stuff there.

I thought was Sarah said after you left the den showed what she would be like to work with "if you shouted at her, she would cry" or words to that effect. There is no need to shout at people, you don't get the best out of them, and its a sign of a bad manager.

soo true

she's a moron and she's just jealous of anyone else who wants to do a website

Thanks for the great comments!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

S.T.A.R.S wrote: »
    Thanks for the great comments!

Well done Melanie, you were great. I think you were probably better off without getting the half investment from Sarah Newman, which is what I think that Niall (nearly sure it was Niall) was expecting. I say she would be a nightmare to work with.

Regarding the forum, you really need to moderate, as is done here. I think you just have to accept that some people are idiots, not take their actions to heart, and just delete their contributions as quickly as possible. Do you have the capability yourself to delete postings? If you think thats bad you should look up the comments on my youtube page :-)

Thanks so much! I moderate it and so does my brother but seriously these guys can put up post quicker than I can take them down. I need to get the security a bit better! ;)

Advertisement