Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

readers in temple bar

Options
  • 01-04-2010 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi- I'm new to boards. Can anyone tell me where the readers in templebar are (have seen them refered to mother & daughter here if that makes sense?).

Are they any good. I've heard a woman on the radio (98fm i think) at night who works from templebar and she seemed good -is this the one of the ladies? Would i have to make an apointment or can I just drop in? I'm not looking for a medium or anything just a good psychic. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭liverpool100

haze, wrote: »
    Hi- I'm new to boards. Can anyone tell me where the readers in templebar are (have seen them refered to mother & daughter here if that makes sense?).

Are they any good. I've heard a woman on the radio (98fm i think) at night who works from templebar and she seemed good -is this the one of the ladies? Would i have to make an apointment or can I just drop in? I'm not looking for a medium or anything just a good psychic. Thanks

1.the mother and daughter michelle and shannon are upstairs on top floor next eamon dorans pub or up from bad ass cafe. the mother is ok, impressed with daughter

2.the other woman in temple bar i think on 98fm years ago maybe maureen 11 anglesea streetd2 up from oliver goraty pub, best chance to get her is to find number on nameplate outside door and ring to arrange
    suitable time, not normally in building, meets by appointment. room she has them very private

3. if you go to georges street archade which is short walk from temple bar near dunnes on george street you find keith and jualiann- waiting room to near reading room

4. walk onto south william street around corner from george street archade

you have

a. grainne/ june in one premises - get a good hour. if radio not very loud you can overhear other people readings

b. eddie christian a few doors up in another- very short reading and not totally private due to people waiting outside

c. holistic centre futher up street- people avaiable on website,

5. on north side their is a m.murphy heading left of spire towards connolly station near corner- found her very poor

6. further down talbot street on left another murphy, seems ok upstairs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 haze,

Thanks- went to the mother & found her a bit mixed to be honest. She got a few things around personalities etc but found that she missed a few biggies that have been going on in my life-so I'm not sure? I should have gone back to grainne/june/eddie as I've been to them over the years so I know that they're good. Cheers for the info!

Advertisement