Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C-mod for science?

Options
  • 01-04-2010 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭

i would like to know who the c-mod for science section is as there is a dispute that needs to settle involving un warranted threats from mods in-thread health-science section and abusive behavior by one particular one in PMs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

All the cmods are listed in the dispute resolution procedure.

If you receive any abusive PMs from anyone you can also click on the warning triangle at the top-right of the message to report it. Reported PMs are sent to the admins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭imported_guy

sceptre wrote: »
    All the cmods are listed in the dispute resolution procedure.

If you receive any abusive PMs from anyone you can also click on the warning triangle at the top-right of the message to report it. Reported PMs are sent to the admins.
    thank you very much for the link. and yeah i have reported it already i will wait a day or so before contacting the C-mod directly because someone is looking into it already probably, just wanted a list of the c-mods search didnt give any hits and gona bookmark that link thanks :)

Advertisement