Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New love Heart thingy?

Options
  • 01-04-2010 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭

just noticed a wee red yoke with eyes under everyone username, i clikced it and this came up, lol, im getting scared now cos all the names that came up are male, better go get the GF to reassure myself....

Boards Matchmaking!beta

now ye're lovin'

UsernameCompatibility pullandbangboards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1smasheyboards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1mufflerboards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1mrmacboards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1Clare Bearboards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1DK32boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1m_s_nixonboards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1foto joeboards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1xiaboards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1Edgedinblueboards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1irish1967boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

Edit i had to delete most of them wee freaky red things with eyes (thet they call hearts) cos your only allowed 15 images per post

Comments

Advertisement