Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

women and the ageing process lads?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

That sort of reminds me of the saying that women dress for other women and not for men-which is true.

So while Sarah Cox may have felt she was gods gift and had the perfect physique -maybe that was in her own head.

Maybe the objects of her desires thought she was a screetchy thing that drank too much ,wouldnt shut up and wrote bad poetry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

CDfm wrote: »
    Well we wouldnt be able to......you know.....:eek:

I am just explaining how it is for me. Humans aren't the only species who have sex for non productive reasons and as part of communication dolphins do. Even female dogs go thru it as a form of domination.

Maybe others feel differently but I dont imagine I am on my own here.

EDIT - a 21-23 year old despite what the poll says would do my head in. I would have no interest.

The results of the poll could simply be a result of guy of a similar age voting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭miss5

mood wrote: »
    The results of the poll could simply be a result of guy of a similar age voting.
    I would agree it's entirely possible the majority of the voters were in the 21-23
    age group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

EDIT - a 21-23 year old despite what the poll says would do my head in. I would have no interest.
    If you read the question that the poll is asking I don't see what difference this makes. The poll is asking when women are there prettiest not when you find them most attractive. If a pretty girl starts chopping up kids she will become less attractive but she will still be just as good looking physically(Which is what the poll is asking).

While I can understand the age of women you are attracted to will probably will probably age just as you do I really don't see why you would suddenly find a 20 year old body worse looking than and a 40 year old body.

People have gone of topic and started talking about attraction(which we all seem to agree isn't just about looks).

Not really - an 18 year old is pretty in the way a child is pretty -not the way a woman is attractive,

Not really - an 18 year old is pretty in the way a child is pretty -not the way a woman is attractive,

+1

It's difficult to seperate the two. Also one woman may be prettier and/or attractive at 18 where are another might be prettier and/or attractive at 40. Also the age of the people voting needs to be considered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

I just don't believe you. I think the number of people who think older women are better looking so low that it's a fetish.

As happy as you might be with a 40 year old I just don't believe you wouldn't prefer her to look like a 20 year old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

My gf turns 24 on saturday - according to this poll it's all downhill from there :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

SugarHigh wrote: »
    I just don't believe you. I think the number of people who think older women are better looking so low that it's a fetish.

As happy as you might be with a 40 year old I just don't believe you wouldn't prefer her to look like a 20 year old.

As happy as I might be with a bald man I would prefer him to have hair but you can't have everything. And some men go bald in their 20s. :D

My gf turns 24 on saturday - according to this poll it's all downhill from there :(

Ron 24 - 20 more like it :D

ronnie_wood_2435981.jpg

• Advertisement

saraasull wrote: »
    Hi guys, obviously there are hot girls and ugly girls. but at what age do you think any particular girl/woman looks her best? would you be more attracted to the likes of an 18 yr old girl or someone a little older or alot older? do women get more unattractive as they age in mens opinion? are lines/wrinkles a turn off?

fill out the pole attached and it'll give us girls an idea of what aged women men go for.
    i know some of you are 50 and some 18 but what age would your ideal beauty be?

OP Why did you start a similar thread (link below)? Are you going to just starting new threads about this until you get the answer you want? Obsessing with looks, age and sexual styles will not going to make you more attractive to guys. In fact I bet it will do the opposite and give you a few worry lines in the process! Nobody in there right mind would enjoy spending time with someone so self/age/looks obsessed. You really need to lighten up and start trying to enjoy lift.

PS The thread title below emplies you think people lied in this thread! Why would people bother doing that?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055885279

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 the fake mccoy

Let's face it everybody, this is a rhetorical question. There is no doubt that the vast majority of men prefer women in the age bracket of 18 -25 years old. I would includce myself in this.

Women look better at this stage because their skin is clearer, their natural body shape is more toned, gravity has yet to take a hold and mentally they have much less "baggage" for want of a better word. This is not a rule or set in stone and sometimes there are exceptions to this with some women looking well several years after this but I think it is a good rule of thumb from what I have seen of women the world over.

I would not dare to speculate on the evolutionary theories for fancying younger women, though I do admit it is quite interesting reading them. However, I have noticed that In Ireland girls do tend to let themselves go a little earlier than most for whatever reason.

I think the most sniping being done here by women is possibly by some who have maybe been left on the shelf and are gone well outside this age bracket, but alas such is life.

Advertisement