Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dennis Mc Kenzie

Options
  • 02-04-2010 6:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hiya,

Just wonderiing if anyone has any experience with having a reading with Dennis? I`m thinking of having a go when he`s over next and was wondering what other peoples`experiences have been?

Ruth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭liverpool100

Hiya,

Just wonderiing if anyone has any experience with having a reading with Dennis? I`m thinking of having a go when he`s over next and was wondering what other peoples`experiences have been?

Ruth

link below to thread about him
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055820631

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

Hiya,

Ruth
    hi how a you just to let you no card reading can be done by any one ,,. as there is no skill nedid . so pick any one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boomchicawawa

I went 2 see him in Finglas 2 years ago. Would not recommend him but others might.
    Hit on one or two small things, can be crude but not overly offensive. There was no mediumship at all, the date of the reading coinsided with my dads anniversary, I did not mention this but nothing came through from him or all the others in my family who had passed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

I went 2 see him in Finglas 2 years ago. Would not recommend him but others might.
    Hit on one or two small things, can be crude but not overly offensive. There was no mediumship at all, the date of the reading coinsided with my dads anniversary, I did not mention this but nothing came through from him or all the others in my family who had passed.
    did you pay this fak . ?

Advertisement