Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Curracloe Beach C&C

• 02-04-2010 9:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

I went to Curracloe Beach in Wexford the other day, the weather wasn't great but is stayed dry at least. Here's a few of my photos, C&C appreciated :)

ty1curracloe_20100324_0001.jpg

ty1curracloe_20100324_0027.jpg

ty1curracloe_20100324_0118.jpg

ty1curracloe_20100324_0036.jpg

ty1curracloe_20100324_0065.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

The 1st is a little meh, but the rest are very nice, especially the last 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,703 ✭✭✭Bacchus

I agree with Morisseee. The first one isn't that interesting. I'm not really grabbed by #3 either.

#4 is my favourite, really nice picture with the footprints leading off frame.

#2 and #5 are very nice shots too. The overcast sky works great in #2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

If there were no people visable in No. 2 I believe it would make a good canvas print for a living room etc, looks like the stock type of thing you'd get in B&Q/Argos etc. I quite like it anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

#1 Lacks something. but flat and lifeless/colourless.

#2 I really do like this, still not mad on the saturation levels but def my favourite of the set.

#3 Not bad either, I'd like to see a bit more seperation in the horizon and beach, better defined colour.

#4 Odd but like #3 which is minimalist but yet still works very fine.

#5 I like the way you've left plenty at the bottom of the pic where the Dog will run into and to the right too, well framed, I do think the Dog is not sharp enough though.

I'd imagine these pics work better again framed.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭rubdub

would love to see the one of the footprints in B&W

• Advertisement
Advertisement