Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

motorway

Options
  • 02-04-2010 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

went down to waterford last night motorway is some job:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

it'll be great when the whole thing is finished!!! although it has wasted some sh!tload of land, but to dublin in an hour from thomastown?? definately worth it . . .!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

Cant wait! Typical that the bit in the middle is the last to be finished instead of a bit at either end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭rockonollie

it'll be great when the whole thing is finished!!! although it has wasted some sh!tload of land, but to dublin in an hour from thomastown?? definately worth it . . .!!!

i hope you're not encouraging people to speed just because there's a motorway;)

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

anything that will get people through that twilight zone that is south Kilkenny is to be encouraged ...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

comeraghs wrote: »
    anything that will get people through that twilight zone that is south Kilkenny is to be encouraged ...

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭moan 77

hey comeragh,

why you slagging off south kk, just cause your a blaa that cant hurl you feel you must pick on us. we dont want you passing through our townsland, so go through tipp or wexford back to your inbred parish.:mad::mad:

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Oh shut up (while ye read the charter).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Licksy wrote: »
    Oh shut up (while ye read the charter).

Post of the day tbh. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

Very sensitive there Moaners!

& the world (outside of KK) doesn´t revolve around hurling ....

yeah I´m jealous of your lovely towns & villages, your great festivals, fantastic restauraunts, great industries, historic castles & sites, your beautiful mountains & beaches etc :)

& why would I go through Tipp & Wexford now that I have a lovely motorway & no longer have to suffer Mullinavat, Ballyhale,Thomastown, Gowran and other cultural magnets ....

& as for inbreeding ... I´d be looking around Carrickshock area if that´s what you are interested in ...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Very sensitive there Moaners!

& the world (outside of KK) doesn´t revolve around hurling ....

yeah I´m jealous of your lovely towns & villages, your great festivals, fantastic restauraunts, great industries, historic castles & sites, your beautiful mountains & beaches etc :)

& why would I go through Tipp & Wexford now that I have a lovely motorway & no longer have to suffer Mullinavat, Ballyhale,Thomastown, Gowran and other cultural magnets ....

& as for inbreeding ... I´d be looking around Carrickshock area if that´s what you are interested in ...

Just go away.

Actually, ill make sure you are gone.

Banned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Sully wrote: »
    Just go away.

Actually, ill make sure you are gone.

Banned

bit harsh?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

homolumo wrote: »
    bit harsh?

In fairness he broke the charter,

Cabaal wrote: »
    In fairness he broke the charter,

More then once.

Anyway, keep on topic please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Was a member of UTD for a while but had to leave because of the above type of bull, looks like I ll be happy here.

Advertisement