Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chandler Germaniums x 2 plus power supply for sale

Options
  • 02-04-2010 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm selling my Chandler Germs and their power supply. Since the power supply can power 2 units I'd like to keep them together. Better bargain :)

For those who know chandler gear then I'm sure you'll know the quality that goes with them. These pre's are amazing on Guitar, Bass and fantastic on the Room mics with the feedback cranked :) Anywhere you need a smooth driven sound then these are the go to's.

They have a very nice warm and coloured sound which can be controlled by the thick switch and the feedback control. The smooth sound is very distinct and I have yet to hear it match by another pre.

I have them on adverts for 1600 for the pair plus the power supply but I am open to offers ;)

Advertisement