Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job in Tallaght,Where can i live?

Options
  • 02-04-2010 10:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

I got a job in Tallaght area,where would be a nice place to live,I have a car but dont want to be in traffic all day,i would like somewhere near a good gym and shops.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

The nearest gyms I can think of are on the greenhills road(1-2 min away from tallaght village) and the one at the end of whitehall road(10-15 min from tallaght village). Shops all over the place in both areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Rathfarnham and Ballycullen are also close by and decent areas with good amenities

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Belgard Heights and Kingswood are two really nice and settled areas of Tallaght, same waith Firhouse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭newzealander

Thanks,Would rent be around 400p/m for a double room sharing?i suppose u can get some good deals now from landlords if u bargin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Considering most of the apartments in Tallaght are from the Liam Carroll era you should get good rents on them

• Advertisement
Advertisement