Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASP.NET MVC clean url support?

Options
  • 02-04-2010 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a minmus account with yourselves and i am building an asp.net mvc application but it seems you don't support it fully. I have found the following post which deals with a workaround : http://blog.trevorpower.com/index.php/asp-net-mvc-on-blacknight/comment-page-1/

This is OK i guess but i was wondering if you had plans to update to iis version 7 in order to provide full support?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

All our Windows Server 2008 shared hosting plans have IIS 7

The post you're referencing is from 2008, so it's out of date :)

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Kai

Right it is an old article but the problems he had are the same as the ones im having. Im going to upload an update tonight and ill report back if im still having the issues. You may have updated to iis7 but the routing may not be configured.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Well let us know how you get on ..

Advertisement