Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Show-- Sydney

Options
  • 02-04-2010 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭

Just back from the Easter Show in Sydney, Managed to blag a couple of free tickets from work and had a great day. Its only second time I been to it but really enjoyed it today than I did the last time.

Maybe not everyones taste but size of it is impressive, looks like its gonna rain rest of the weekend but its on to 14th.

Just wondering if anyone managed to pickup a bit of casual work setting the place up? I know it might be a bit late now but anyone stuck for a bit of work it might be worth while asking around for a bit of casual work packing it all up and cleaning the place up in a fortnights time.

Advertisement