Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New all girl band - Very Angry Girls (aka V.A.G.)

Options
  • 02-04-2010 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hey, check out our band. We're called Very Angry Girls, but most people just call us V.A.G. We're pretty new, we've only been playing together properly since September. We were a three piece, but we just took on a fourth member recently. We got some recordings/videos up there on our myspace.

www.myspace.com/veryangrygirls

Feedback!!! Would be great!!! Constructive stuff if you can?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Howbad

PM sent,please check-constructive!

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

Cheers! Glad you liked us! Looking forward to gigging with you in Cork!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Its a small world, your fourth member Carolyn is my first cousin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

Why did you cally your band vag? :pac:

nommm wrote: »
    Why did you cally your band vag? :pac:

Because we all have amazing ones :L :O :P Plus we like the word, we have t-shirts that say I heart VAG.
    FearDark wrote: »
    Its a small world, your fourth member Carolyn is my first cousin :D

Yup small world indeed. It's funny, she just joined the band and was all over our facebook before she had time to tell people. We got loads of posts from people saying 'your in a new band!!?'. She's amazing! We're very lucky to have her in the band. I just posted a track we got professionally recorded, that she rewrote the bass line and wrote guitar parts for, up on our myspace, it's the first track - 'safety pin grin'. Check it out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

VAG :pac: If that was on purpose it's hilarious! If you only noticed later, it's still hilarious :D

I liked Safety Pin Girl. I actually listened to it twice :D

Keep it up girls, nice one

(ps, check us out at http://www.myspace.com/bandmanhattan
    not much up as of yet, but you'll like us :D)

MrStuffins wrote: »
    VAG :pac: If that was on purpose it's hilarious! If you only noticed later, it's still hilarious :D

I liked Safety Pin Girl. I actually listened to it twice :D

Keep it up girls, nice one

(ps, check us out at http://www.myspace.com/bandmanhattan
    not much up as of yet, but you'll like us :D)

Thanks! Really glad you liked it! Had a listen to your stuff too. It's really cool, not like the usual stuff out there! Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

louloumc89 wrote: »
    Thanks! Really glad you liked it! Had a listen to your stuff too. It's really cool, not like the usual stuff out there! Nice one.

Sweet!

We've a few new ones to stick up over the next couple of days!

Keep an eye out ;)

Advertisement