Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

self massage oils

Options
  • 02-04-2010 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I have long standing pain in feet an calves . Physio told me self massage. i want some sort of oil or cream to massage that and is not smelly or greasey

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

not sure about oils, but would you consider voltarol gel?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

What you need to buy is a carrier oil, this is great for massage and you can add aromatherapy oils to it for fragrance or just use it plain. It has to be oily in order for you to be able to massage your feet without friction but it washes off easily too.
    You'll get it in the chemist or Boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

Almond oil can be bought from the chemist (in sort of mediciney looking bottles) for fairly cheap, there's not really any smell off it and it should be what you're looking for.

Advertisement