Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scam Alert Imagine Broadband

Options
  • 02-04-2010 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Be careful if you sign up to Imagine Wimax. They have a habit of taking a €100 installation fee that is quoted in all their literature as free. They then say 'ok, no problem, we'll give you a credit for it on your bill thus you end up paying three months in advance. And it takes a lot of hassle to get a refund.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭moceri

Traffic on Wimax networks is also being monitored to block P2P downloads

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭BTE72

Rang Imagine twice now to enquire about their service and was told they would ring me back... Never heard a thing.

Just another broadband provider interested in selling their Super Duper Service who have no real commitment in creating business by firstly providing an honest decent Customer services and sales line

I will stay well clear

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

moceri wrote: »
    Traffic on Wimax networks is also being monitored to block P2P downloads

can or is their any type of disguiser ?

i.e gives the file a random name/file format during transit until it hits a secure place on your pc. ? ?

Advertisement