Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dry lining walls - Advice needed

• 02-04-2010 1:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 104 ✭✭

I just bought a house that is approx 18 years old.
    Its need a bit of work, the walls have lining paper, so I am going to remove it, then depending on how bad the walls are, I might have to skim them as well before I paint them.
    I was thinking of getting the inside of external walls dry-lined first, as there is a grant of 2500 for this work to be done.
    I am just wondering what panels would be recommended?
    I have heard of Kingspan.
    Is there various thicknesses available, because i would prefer to get reasonably thin panels if possible, to minimise loss of space.
    Also, where are good places to get a price on these panels, I am based in Lucan.
    Any advice would be appreciated.

Advertisement