Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official supporters club (tickets)

Options
  • 02-04-2010 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

My dad is a life long Spurs man and as it is his sixtieth this yr I would like to arrange for us (im a yid too) to go to see a game early next season(oct) as his birthday is end of Sep. He is a paid up member of the official supporters club while I am not.

What would be the best way for me to purchase tickets for a game. Would they let me use his club number to purchase without them telling him as I want it to be a surprise. If this would not work do any of you guys have any other ideas for me.

thanx in advance

frAg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

There's a full explanation of how the ticketing system works here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055398929

To be guaranteed two tickets together you'll need access to another membership so you can buy tickets during the members sale period. You can use your dads membership to buy a ticket, but to access the online ticket site you'll need his password. The alternative is that you buy the tickets over the phone, but they will probably be posted out to your dad (as the registered member)

There are loads of members post here who I'm sure would lend you their membership details for you to buy the 2nd ticket, and can sort something out re. the purchase. I have access to a membership that you can use, so keep an eye on the official club site for next year's fixtures then when you've decided on what game you want get in touch with me by PM and we'll sort something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

nice one bro.

As soon as i have fixtures il be in touch. much appreciated,

frAg

Advertisement