Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Atari Expo Tallaght

• 02-04-2010 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭

Any idea whats on in Atari Expo in Tallaght today/tonight - Good Friday?

What time cash games start and is there a tourney?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭bigbadpat

squidgey wrote: »
    Any idea whats on in Atari Expo in Tallaght today/tonight - Good Friday?

What time cash games start and is there a tourney?

see the thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055872579
    further down this page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭squidgey

Yikes - a €30 freezeout to win a ticket to a tournament that costs only €110 to enter??

That sounds very wrong - am I missing something here. Is there 1 ticket on offer fior every 4 players? Might head along there anyway to see if there's cash games going on. Will there be much cash game action around 8pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭olie77

The tourne tonight is a super sat to a final table. Tourney might not suit everyone but for every 10 players we give out 3 tickets to the final table. So far only 12 players have qualified for the final table and I have 3 JP MASTERS main event tickets guaranteed so I think its probably the best value anywhere at the moment, but I could be wrong:D

Cash games still running from yesterday at 4pm you can have a choice of 5oc-€1 no limit or €1-€2 round of each.

Ollie
    Atari Poker

Thanks for clarification Oli, I'll head down and play a few hours of cash game. Some troupers still playing since yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭olie77

[QUOTE=squidgey;65219094 Some troupers still playing since yesterday![/QUOTE]

Ha ha!! yea they just don't know when to give up but I'm happy to have them:D keeps me outta trouble

• Advertisement

Hey Ollie,

You run a good show in the Expo. First time there and will definetly be back. Nice decor, cheap buyin which suits me and I even got brought another drink without asking for one.

Good work, I will be bringing some more players your way.

Advertisement