Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Encoding on N95 8GB

Options
  • 02-04-2010 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

To cut a long story short, I was taking a video this week with the N95 8Gb and managed to hold the camera the wrong way. (It was a rushed job!)

I'm left with a perfectly good video, if you turn your head to see it!

I managed to rotate the MP4 with Windows Movie Maker, but that would only let me export it as a .WMV

I'm trying now to convert the rotated .WMV to .mp4 so I can put it back on the phone, this time the right way up.

Im having awful hassle though trying to get the settings right with the encoder software I have so that the video plays full screen.

I either end up with a tiny video on the phone screen, or the phone plays the sound but no video.

Does anyone have the ideal set of settings for encoding it?
    I presume its a case of getting the size, bitrate, codec etc right.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

You could try This it's a good standalone video converter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wbstrn

Hi,

Try format factory it has lots of options for encoding video to different formats. I think the format for the N95 is 320 x 240 MPEG4. just install the software, run it and click on all to mobile device on the left-hand side.

Advertisement