Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sickness [10th Anniversary Edition]

Options
  • 02-04-2010 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of getting The Sickness; but keep seeing that the 10th anniversary edition will be released soon.

I read an interview with Disturbed and they said it's a remastered edition with two new songs; but there was a mention of 'remixes' - I don't like the sound of that..!

Does anyone have anymore information on this album? Looks tempting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

As far as I know it is not remixes in terms of the tracks sounding a lot differently, going by band interviews it is a remaster with the two B sides tagged on with only some slight remixing of the original studio recordings.

Comes out on Friday of next week afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Disturbed were crap 10 years ago so what the hell does that make them now.

Albums like that can only get reasstered,because they are made of ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

nedtheshed wrote: »
    Disturbed were crap 10 years ago so what the hell does that make them now.

Albums like that can only get reasstered,because they are made of ass.

Ooh ah ah ah ah! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I don't care much for "Anniversary Editions" or "Special Editions" unless the unreleased material is about a disc long and contains some real gems, like Stone Sour's "Come Whatever May" collection with the bonus DVD of the Russian performance

In this case I think you would be better getting a version of the album as cheap as you can on EBay or Amazon.co.uk and saving yourself some cash

Advertisement