Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Fifa 2010 online play v. jumpy and disconnecting

• 02-04-2010 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just recently set up xbox live and everything is working fine except fifa 10.
    Any time I try to play on xbox live the matches are so so jumpy&jittery, the lag is ridiculous. I've never been able to finish a match without being disconneted, sometimes I don't even get to start the macth before losing my connection to the ea servers.

I know it's not a problem with my hardware or net connection(wireless), I have a 15mb upc connection and other games like modern warfare2 and pro ev work perfectly. Ports on the modem are open too etc.

This is really frustrating!!:mad: Anyone else experience this and is there anyway to sort it out!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Just have a pot noodle & a ****. Hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Lamposts wrote: »
    Just have a pot noodle & a ****. Hope this helps :)

just tried this for a completely unrelated problem and it worked a treat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

RGDATA! wrote: »
    just tried this for a completely unrelated problem and it worked a treat

Had cancer a couple of hours ago, used the said treatment and now I'm cured. YAY!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

FIFA 10 is slow, buggy and bloated. That's just how it is.

Put FIFA 10 in your DVD drive and close it and see how quickly you can get to the point where you're playing a game - you can cook small meals quicker.

Advertisement