Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech cs 350

Options
  • 02-04-2010 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I have an aritech cs350 alarm .The buzzer on the keypad sound every time the the front door is opened even when the alarm is turned off. Does anyone know how to turn this off. Very annoying !!!!!!!!! i have the engineering password for the alarm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

sounds like its programmed to chime
    enter engineer code press yes
    scroll down to zones press yes
    scroll down to attributes press yes
    scroll down to front door zone press yes
    scroll down to ch press yes
    when ch disappears press xxxxxxx
    screen says goodbye
    press yes

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

having a similar problem with one im working on but dont have engineering code have tried aritech factory one and a few other random ones but no avail. anybody know how to reset them????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

power down and remove jpi link.power up ,use default code,reinsert link,you will have to reprogramme panel.this is assuming engineer has not locked settings into panel.otherwise replace chip,

do above as last resort only

try arrow down twice sometimes allows you into user programmes

also try user code
    arrow down twice
    chime/bell test
    enabled /disabled

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

I would only default the alarm if you are confident you will be able to reprogram it.

Advertisement