Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Humberklog you filthy animal

• 02-04-2010 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭

I'm often in College Green and used to pass by HK when heading there and back. I haven't seen him since he moved up to the George's street arcade so I said I'd stroll up that far and see if the man himself was about.

His photos are on display just as soon as you come in off of the street on the left hand side (quality location). Just in front of me was a group of teenage girls who looked at his photos as they were passing and exclaimed with some disgust:

Ewww two cows having sex!

7C0CDFE2AA6A48BF9B0AE73C2F5553CA-500.jpg

http://pix.ie/craanc/1092658

How they came to that conclusion I dunno but they were teenagers so what do you expect. So there you go, HK is corrupting the minds of our youngsters. It put a smile on my face anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

It's like some sort of bad zoological sex education lesbian cow reverse dr doolittle thing. HK scratching the seamy underbelly of (farming) society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭eightcell

Hehe, I got a copy of this from HK at the People's Photography last year. It really stood out so I had to take one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Should really have said "eeewwww a single cow reproducing asexually by binary fission", but such is the standard of education of our youth...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I suppose they were looking at the photo in an udder way?

Hat
    Coat
    Door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

CabanSail wrote: »

Hat
    Coat
    Door

Out out out! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,111 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

What worries me the most is that those girls did not realise that the photo was obviously taken on a world in a system where there are at least two suns, as can clearly be seen from the shadows.

That in itself implies the subjects of the photo are unlikely to be of the familiar cow species they thought them to be, but also that the photographer was, by implication, likely to be an alien.

Did they not notice something strange about the purveyor of said photo? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭ianflynn

CabanSail wrote: »

Hat
    Coat
    Door
    that was udderly awful!

taxi :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

[QUOTE=cnocbui;6522036 but also that the photographer was, by implication, likely to be an alien.

Did they not notice something strange about the purveyor of said photo? :confused:[/QUOTE]

I can verify that the photographer is not an Alien ... well maybe unless it takes one to know one :D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I laughed so loud when reading this that my boyfriend is now seriously worried about my mental sanity.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

It deh future of bovinity.

Off to Temple bar today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Cheers for the dig out by yourself and your mate today KH, really very much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ah no worries sir, sure it was no problem.

Advertisement