Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

little q

Options
  • 02-04-2010 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What network are you on?

Pay as you go or bill pay?

And what network is your friend on?

These all make a difference because of network agreements in place between operators. France shouldn't be a problem though, so that seems weird.

Dont forget o2 and vodafone have free international webtexts

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Iolar wrote: »
    I'm on Meteor PAYG,my friends use orange France and beeline Ukraine

Well orange is meteor's preferred network in france so i cant see a problem there. If has to be something else, like inbox full or something silly like a wrong number or something.

As for Ukraine im not sure, meteor have Kyivstar has their preferred network. You could get your self a free sim and try o2 or vodafone's free international webtexts. Use cabbage also to help you send from a phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭globemaster1986

First of all, on prepay as soon as you send an sms you are charged for it! Nothing to do with delivery. It could be quite possible that meteor may not have an agreement with the networks thesae persons are on and so there is no agreement for delivery of sms. I know of one Irish network in dispute with a German operator who want to charge them extortionately for delivering their customers sms, so they just don't do it:D

Advertisement