Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't want to get anyones hopes up but....

Options
  • 02-04-2010 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

The F1 GFS has us warming up nicely by mid April! :)

Live image
    Rtavn37217.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

ECMWF have also been hinting at some reasonable spring warmth happening towards mid April in the last few runs:

109623.gif

Signs of ridging at least, lets hope it doesn't keep moving north and thus pull down a frozen Siberian blast over us once again.

For Mike's sake...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

God i hope the models have it correct. I've had my fill of cold weather for a year I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

Well I posted up some pics of the snow over here when we got it during the Winter and now that Spring is here I'd just like to share that the first few days of April are bringing clear blue skies, sunshine and a nice warm 28C :D

Gotta love seasons!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Please god no shorts weather in april or May, only led to wash out june,july and august last few years. An unsettled spring would build up my hope of a better summer ;)

Advertisement