Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What pub to watch the rugby match in?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cotzie32

Thanks,

None of us would have a connaught jersey as being all from and doubt the munster jerseys would suffice....
    Some Munster fans would like to see Leinster lose but I think it is good for irish rugby if they win especially for connaught so I will be shouting for them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

cotzie32 wrote: »
    Thanks,

None of us would have a connaught jersey as being all from and doubt the munster jerseys would suffice....
    Some Munster fans would like to see Leinster lose but I think it is good for irish rugby if they win especially for connaught so I will be shouting for them...

:eek::confused: I think that is atrocious. I lived in Dublin for years up until recently and those guys always cheer for ye even in Kielys, Crowe's, The Ivy House, Gasworks, Tinker's Snatch. But have found Munster fans boo Leinster all the time. I don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

:eek::confused: I think that is atrocious. I lived in Dublin for years up until recently and those guys always cheer for ye even in Kielys, Crowe's, The Ivy House, Gasworks, Tinker's Snatch. But have found Munster fans boo Leinster all the time. I don't get it.

I was in Clonakilty last year and dropped in to a pub to watch the Leinster v London Irish game, I was the only one in the place who cheered when Leinster scored. And I'm not even a Leinster fan. The whole place erupted when LI scored! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

All Connacht fans will be cheering for Leinster if that's any consolation

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

C'mon Leinster! So who is heading to Massimo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Anybody know of any pubs opening early for the Ireland match?

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

Anybody know of any pubs opening early for the Ireland match?

Busker Brownes & Fagans according to the Advertiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Eat your hat? I'd imagine a good few will be open for the Aussie game as it's feasable. Thats presuming we win on Sunday morning. Can't imagine too many will be open on Sun morning though for the Yanks. Difficult legally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Hi, just wondering is there a pub open where I can eat breakfast and watch the match on Sunday morning?

Ireland v USA, kick off - 07.00 RTE2/ITV1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,445 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Garveys usually opens at 8 for breakfast. Im guessing they will open earlier for the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

Any pubs opening early tomorrow for the Ireland match?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭barry181091

Yeah would anywhere be allowed to open for this? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Predalien

I saw Fagan's advertising they are doing a breakfast special for the match, don't think they'll be able to serve alcohol though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

I am disappoint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Recommend anywhere to watch the rugby tomorrow morning?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Something tells me there are several spammers scrambling this very second to answer your question!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Have you not got a telly or a home ?

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

I saw an ad for Monroes Live doing breakfast with the match on big screens... had be interested until I saw it was €20! Would be interested in similar if it was normal breakfast price!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Skeff are showing it and will refund the cost of your breakfast if Ireland win.

50/50 chance, bet on australia winning in the bookies to cut your losses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,952 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Yer man from barr an chaladh woodquay just told me he's showing it. Wouldn' t get out of bed for it myself, YMMV

• Registered Users Posts: 10,445 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Free bet from Mulhollands if you have breakfast in Buskers or The Huntsman afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 HisHoliness

Anybody know if any pub in town showing the rugby match in the morning? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭samdeman

www.finneganpub.com they are open and will be showing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Have you not got a telly or a home ?

I don't have a tv.

Problem?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

The Salthouse is open for the game tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭fearruanua

Ireland v Wales-6.00am kick off next saturday. does anyone know of anywhere that's opening for this match?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

fearruanua wrote: »
    Ireland v Wales-6.00am kick off next saturday. does anyone know of anywhere that's opening for this match?

Fagans had a sign up on Saturday (in the gents) with the televised sports schedule for the next week or so.

On it was a listing for next weeks 6am match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭AngeGal

fearruanua wrote: »

Crowes in Bohermore is open from half five and doing breakfast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

anywhere else for tomorrow morning?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement