Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PMAGS FOR HK416

Options
  • 02-04-2010 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I want to get some Magpul PTS PMAGS for my GFC HK416 and i heard that you have to file down a bit of the magazine ? Is this true ?

If so , how much do you have to file off and how do you do it ? A picture discription would be much appreciated !

Yours in airsofting
    -Tiernan Morrissey (Athlone)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I want to get some Magpul PTS PMAGS for my GFC HK416 and i heard that you have to file down a bit of the magazine ? Is this true ?

If so , how much do you have to file off and how do you do it ? A picture discription would be much appreciated !

Yours in airsofting
    -Tiernan Morrissey (Athlone)

For me the Magpul PTS Pmags fit fine in the VFC and JG 416s. The Star green lable PMags need a small bit of work. Just need to file down the front top two ribs. I think the GFC brand is re branded JG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 TiernanMorrisey

Alright , thanks a million mate thats alot of help

So they should fit alright and look pretty badass then ? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I'll double down on CaptainChaos's post above - the magpul pmags (120 round) fit my VFC 416 perfect (snug, need to be pushed home so the mag release engages). They also fit my old JG 416. I've never tried the green label pmags.
    Hobby Airsoft have the 120 round pmags in stock.

Advertisement