Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of selling my PS3 copy of BlazBlue, how much would you be willing to pay ?

Options
  • 02-04-2010 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

First off, IM NOT TRYING TO FLOG THIS HERE, I just want to get an idea of how I should go about selling it on Ebay or Buy and Sell etc. I want to import Continuum Shift in July, so I'm thinking of selling my region free/Fully English PS3 copy of Calamity Trigger. What would you consider a reasonable price seeing as its only just been released here ?.
    BlazBlue1-1.jpg

Its exactly the same game, just with a Japanese Box, the main Instruction book is in Japanese but also comes with an 8 page fold out summary of the instructions that is in English, as shown above. It doesn't matter anyway as the game boots up in full English, It doesn't have the free DLC that the European version has, but that's just extra colors and unlimited versions of the other 8 characters who didn't have one before (cause that was really worth waiting 8 months for wasn't it ? :rolleyes: ).

Game is in mint condition, what do you think ?.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Since it costs about €39.99 new in some stores in Ireland I think €30.00 is a reasonable price of second hand game.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Johnick

Azza wrote: »
    Since it costs about €39.99 new in some stores in Ireland I think €30.00 is a reasonable price of second hand game.

I was thinking about that myself

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Honestly, considering its a JAP release, I personally wouldn't pay anything more than half or just over the retail price. Its the same game, I know but no DLC as you mentioned like the PAL version and the Japanese manual is useless unless the buyer speaks or is willing to practice his Japanese.

Like I said though, thats just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Johnick

Leprekaun wrote: »
    Its the same game, I know but no DLC as you mentioned like the PAL version

The DLC is just extra colours, which is purely aesthetic and has even less emphasis on the gameplay then SF4's alt costumes. You still get Unlimited Ragna, Hakumen, Rachel and V13, the PAL version has Unlimited versions of every character but nobody uses unlimited characters online or in tourneys.
    Leprekaun wrote: »
    The Japanese manual is useless unless the buyer speaks or is willing to practice his Japanese.

As mentioned, it comes with an 8 page fold out summary of the instructions that are in full English, only thing you cant read are the characters Bio's and the story in the manual. But none of this matters as the game boots up in full English, Story's, move lists etc.

My copy of SF4 is the PAL version and its manual might as well be in Japanese, as Ive never looked at it, or any of my other fighting games for that matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

20 quid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Put it on Adverts.ie or eBay.
    See how much people are willing there.

[request threadlock]

Advertisement