Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering Mech 2

Options
  • 02-04-2010 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm a 1st Engineering student in UL, and i'm having some trouble with this module (Engineering Mech 2), i understend whats going on in Tutorials but when i start to do exam papers they're a complete mess, does anyone have any solutions to past papers?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

I'm a 3rd year mech, I could give you a hand if you want but maybe be a bit more specific? like what year would you want and what questions? Maybe if you throw up what you've done i could tell you/show you where your going wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

aero eng. >> mech eng. :P

in general in most eng. modules, as long as you can do the tutorials. ul be grand! theres alot of stuff in past exam papers that you wont have covered. tutorials, know them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭DesQ2

Thanks for the replies!! I'm actually doing Biomed!, I can do the tutorails its just making a start on some of the past exams that causing me problems! some are ok some tricky!

If i could just figure out what method to use in steps it would be great, i should be able to take it from there,

2007 q1
    2009 q2

Will i send ye links to the exam papers, thanks again for the hel i really appreciate it!

Advertisement