Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brother Tattoo me.

• 02-04-2010 6:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭

Hey Lads,
    Its my birthday next saturday and my brother has been pesturing me about giving me a tattoo. All I was wondering was would it be at all possible for him to do something as simple as a small smiley face on me? obviously, I would expect it to cost him, but do you think a studio would be ok with him doing it?
    any info greatly appreciated,
    D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

ddef wrote: »
    Hey Lads,
    Its my birthday next saturday and my brother has been pesturing me about giving me a tattoo. All I was wondering was would it be at all possible for him to do something as simple as a small smiley face on me? obviously, I would expect it to cost him, but do you think a studio would be ok with him doing it?
    any info greatly appreciated,
    D.
    fi any tattoo studio were to be ok with him doing it then they need their head checked sounds like an awful idea,getting pestered into something you'll be stuck with forever will leave you full of regret!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

thanks for the reply.
    pestered was a bad word to use, i do actually want him to do it. i get tattoos for memories, and to have one by my brother on my birthday will always be a good memory :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

<snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

ddef wrote: »
    thanks for the reply.
    pestered was a bad word to use, i do actually want him to do it. i get tattoos for memories, and to have one by my brother on my birthday will always be a good memory :)

Why not get him to design it and go with you to get it done?? Does it really matter if he is the one to actually do it? Surely not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

hey guys, thnks for the replies.
    yh, it does kinda matter :)
    all im looking for is literally 2 dots and a semi circle under it, makin a happy face (hes ****e at art, all he can do) so thats why i would like him to do it, would also be nice in later years to remember that plank that is my brother etching a happy face into me :)

• Advertisement

Ah sure why not. Personally I think its a good idea. People get tattoos for memories. And Im sure you would remember that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Sounds like a pretty good idea :) Jus make sure everything is sterile n such :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

now all you have to do is find a place to let you do it

I love the idea but i cant really see a studio letting it happen

good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 dysfunktional

Really bad advice

[QUTE=dysfunktional;65362756]Really bad advice[/QUOTE]he is looking for something with meaning in all fairness. Doesnt care if its great or not. I cant see a problem. If he can make it to waterford Im sure my mate would leave him use his gun. He isnt looking for a masterpiece, just a memory. It might not sound good to some people. Personally I think its a great idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Seany I edited that post to remove the really bad advice. And as I can see that this thread is going to just keep coming back to people giving the poster bad advice, I'm locking it now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement