Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAS in LIT?

Options
  • 02-04-2010 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

Where about is it in the main building? cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Figerty

Hate to tell you,, there is no FAS in LIT..

You are coming to LIT to do your Block release in LIT. Fas have no involvement in classes, except to make sure you are there on the first week and to dock your pay if you go missing!

Just go to the Canteen end of the College and the caretakers will tell you where to go. No fear of ya.

Enjoy the time there and work hard..you don't want to be back repeating anything. That is a pain in the ass.
    Plug wrote: »
    Where about is it in the main building? cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I was told its in LIT by a letter I recieved by FAS, im doing phase 4 of a mechanics course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 portsbruff

Fas told me Before easter that they will pay upto i think she said 1400euro. I know it was over 1200euro for a course of your choice anywhere in ireland for the unimployed so yes you are correct in saying that

Advertisement