Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilcock - Chambers Park

Options
  • 02-04-2010 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Guys, we are looking to purchase in Kilcock and some of the properties in Chambers Park look really good value at c. 215k+. Also the estate seems to be finished out which is a positive.
    Before we go and 'blow the bank' I was hoping that I could get some honest feedback on what the estate is like to live in for a young family? any management company issues? any parking issues? whats the management fees? motorway noise? traffic issues? etc...
    Please, anything you think would be helpful....Tkssmile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Don't know specifically re Chambers Park. I just moved into estate between it & the motorway.

There is a very quiet dull hum from the motorway if you're really listening for it, but not in anyway annoying or intrusive. Generally the whole area seems to be quiet, I've found the locals to be quite friendly & I've already met some people & only there a week.

Overall, it's a nice little town & bigger shops are only 10mins up the road in Maynooth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭PetrovthePrat

May be a bit late in replying,but Chambers Park is quiet,and there are lots of young families. Parking is a bit scarce from what I've seen,and the green areas seem well tended.

Advertisement