Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Guitar

• 02-04-2010 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I want to buy a bacchus LP or an edwards but have no idea how to go about it. Has anyone here bought one and can you offer advice? What sites should I be looking at?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I bought my Bacchus strat & Edwards LP off ebay. There aren't as many bacchus guitars on ebay any more but it's worth a look. And man o man you will not regret buying either. They're sweet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ATJG

Thanks for the reply Alan. I'll keep an eye on ebay so. Just taught there might of been some other websites worth knowing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Nice choice. I have an edwards 130lts. Amazing guitar with a spec that would rival some expensive custom gisbon lp's. Cant go wrong with either tbh. Ebay and ishibashi ubox are the places to look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

Yeah Ebay seems to be the place to buy Bacchus. Hisashi is a good dealer from Japan on Ebay and he has a few LP on there at the moment but they aren't too cheap! Ther're top quality instruments though and as the others have said you will not be dissappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭RICARDO1982

I have the Edwards johns sykes les paul its excellent!!
    There is a guy selling a Greco les paul on adverts it looks pretty kick ass a lot of guitar for the money i dont have the dollars at the mo.
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=157232&cat=500
    Some cool guitars on adverts if you consider used.

• Advertisement

Sory thats either a greco or a burny both good guitars i cant remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

X-music have a used (but mint!) Edwards LP Custom-a-like with P90's. It's sweet! :eek: :cool:

I saw it earlier and had to restrain myself from buying it. :o
    I think yer man said about 680 or something but don't hold me to that... it was 6-something though I think. :confused:

i would imagine they would end up 900 or 1000 to bring in??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I'm not sure now. It depends on the model and price. Generally you take the Yen price and add on about 16000JPY for shipping then convert it into Euro. Add on another 25% (VAT&customs) of that Euro price for your end total approx.

Advertisement