Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on light packing for short holiday

• 02-04-2010 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Im going to spain for 4 nights 2mor.
    Average 20 degrees but gets cold at night

Just start packing a small shoulder bag for cabin luggage. ok its a lie being doing this all day started off with too much.

Finally reduce my luggage to:
    2 maxi dresses for daywear, 2 leggings and 2 long dressey style tops for evening.

1 flipflop + flat pumps.
    1 swimsuit + bikini.

I also have my flight clothes for going + coming back jeans top cardigan, long wide scarf.
    The cardigan will be used for the 4 days cos its get cold at night.
    Should i cut down to 1 dress and legings/top combi and swap every 2nd day?

Any advice welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

All of that sounds perfect. Genuinely wouldn't change a thing!

Now missus, back away from the comp get a cup of tea and enjoy your holiday :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

:P Thanks
    will do that now. its been a long day :o
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Might be too late but ROLL everything nice and tight..takes up less room and less need to iron :)

Advertisement