Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A nice three peice?

Options
  • 02-04-2010 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Anyone know where I could a nice Couch, and two chairs for the sitting room I'd like recliners but would just get a normal 3 piece once it's comfortable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Just seen something today in one of the papers, where if you bought a couch and 2 chairs, you got a Philips 42" lcd free, but i cant remember who was doing it, but must have been harvey norman. Maybe someone else noticed it in the paper today?

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Athlone_Bhoy

I seen that but I already have a 47" although the whole package would have been good if I was looking for a tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,895 ✭✭✭Soarer

Davy wrote: »
    Just seen something today in one of the papers, where if you bought a couch and 2 chairs, you got a Philips 42" lcd free, but i cant remember who was doing it, but must have been harvey norman. Maybe someone else noticed it in the paper today?

Cost Plus Sofas.
    You also get a coffee table and two side tables in the deal.

The tv will be delivered by DID, and (supposedly) has an rrp of €699.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Soarer wrote: »
    Cost Plus Sofas.
    You also get a coffee table and two side tables in the deal.

The tv will be delivered by DID, and (supposedly) has an rrp of €699.

Thanks, i knew DID was in it some how, but i knew they didnt do furnitures so was doubting myself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

This fella's here beside me in Longford, I just bought a 3.1.1 black leather all reclining for 799euro, there is loads of threads on boards about him under www.bigmickey.ie i also bought a superking size bed, he sell's these for 299euro with mattress and headboard, it was a silent night one i got, it was brand new bed, but the wrapping was a bit torn from moving it, hence the price, i priced it elsewhere for 1700euro,He has loads of these beds, serious bargains to be had there, his name is Mick 086 8356888, (Hes a bit whacky, but sound) the suite i bought was 2200euro elsewhere.

Its worth a look, he has a whole warehouse full of furniture and bedding but check hes open before you go for a look coz he doesnt open every day. And he deliver's all over the country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Athlone_Bhoy

Do you have any backing on the three piece? What you get it home and it rips would he exchange another one for you?

Can you give me more info about your bed as I'm afer one myself?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

Everything he sell's has guarantee, The bed is a silentnight one, Bed, Matress and headboared, for €299.00. the best thing to do is go over and have a look...

Advertisement