Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy a new phone. Any suggestions?

Options
  • 02-04-2010 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

My current one is now broke (Nokia Xpress Music or something) and I'm looking to buy a new one.
    I'd like one obviously with all the main features - camera etc. I'd rather not have a flip phone or a slide phone. I don't mind a touchscreen only if it's good and worthwhile. Are touchscreens good? Do they last long? Are they a nuisance?
    Also, I would rather not have a qwerty keyboard.
    I'd like the internet on it. Operator: O2 and the type that you buy credit, not bill pay. It can't be too dear, ideally under €100.

I was looking at the Samsung Tocco Lite (only €99). Just wondering if it's good? I don't mind touchscreens, but if they're not very good I don't want one. It has to last a good while. Do all LG phones have a qwerty keyboard?

Please recommend a good phone (I'm 14 and a girl if that has any bearing).

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement