Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should you bring a new born to a wedding

Options
  • 02-04-2010 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Im getting married and my fiancee brothers wife is due her baby a month before my wedding not sure if I want the baby their. It's my day and don't want to hear a baby crying as we are getting a videographer so don't want 2 look back at a baby crying. She is the type of person who has to be the centre of attention don't know if Im been mean It's my day and I just want it to go right. help :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi, welcome to Boards. I'm afraid you're asking in the wrong place, the Help Desk forum is for people experiencing problems with the site rather than for general queries. However the posters over on the Weddings & Marriage forum may be able to help you.

Advertisement