Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Threads

Options
  • 02-04-2010 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi there

I was wondering if it's possible to view closed forums anywhere? Is there some sort of archive? Basically I got two kittens from the "Good Homes Needed" in Rec-Animals and Pet Issues last year. It has since closed and a new one has been started. The reason I'm interested is because the poster I got the kittens from put up a picture of them when they were only a few days old and I'd really love to see it again. It's nothing major but I'd love to have the photo. PM for details on the date and the poster. Would someone on your staff be able to find it and mail it maybe?

Thanks for any help you may provide.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi Anu. I've tracked down the thread and there are kitten pictures from a couple of posters there. PM me the name of the poster you got the kittens from and I'll be able to get the right pic for you.

Advertisement