Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hilltop website

Options
  • 02-04-2010 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

Anyone getting a Google warning message when they try to access Hilltop's website?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Yup, I'm getting that as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

That's weird.. works fine for me on Firefox 3.6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Happening for me too on FireFox:
    What is the current listing status for pcquad.com?
    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
    Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.
    What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 35 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 24 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-03-24, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-03-24.Malicious software includes 27 scripting exploit(s).
    Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including a-n-d-the.com/.
    This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS30802 (WEB).
    Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
    Over the past 90 days, pcquad.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
    Has this site hosted malware?
    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
    How did this happen?
    In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
    Next steps:

Doesn't look so good :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Posting this as a favour to Hilltop.

Hilltop has been made aware of the Google report and has been in touch with our Webmaster. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause for you. If in the meantime you have any question in relation to the facilities or activities on offer at Hilltop please feel free to contact us on 01-2818025 or by email at hilltopsport@gmail.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

I'm getting the message that the licence has expired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

It appears that Google indexed old files hosted on the ISP that were not part of the site.

The files have now been removed and a google re-index requested.

As these files were not, in fact, part of the Hilltop website there are no security concerns with the site http://www.pcquad.com

As before - if you have any questions in relation to the facilities or activities on offer at Hilltop please feel free to contact them on 01-2818025 or by email at hilltopsport@gmail.com.

Hope it helps.

B'Man

Advertisement