Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eigse Spiriod Ceilteach (Gathering of Celtic Spirituality)

Options
  • 02-04-2010 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

For pagans, druids, shamans, wiccans and all those interested in Celtic spirituality...

Taking place on Sat. 14 Aug at Slí na Bandé, Newtown Mountkennedy, Co. Wicklow.

Featuring talks on 'the future of Celtic Spirituality in Ireland', a talking circle, a sweat lodge and fireside music and storytelling. Accommodation available.

Tickets only 15 euro in advance. www.irishdruidnetwork.org/eigse

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

That really looks intresting and is far enough away that I can plan to attend, thank you for linking to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭TheBardWest

Thanks for sharing - very interesting indeed! Hope my family and I can attend!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Sounds great and wish you every success its to far away for me to attend would have very much liked too .

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

Owh I really hope I´d be able to make it. Sound really great!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Abhainn-Rivers

Already have my ticket ordered via paypal...:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement