Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico online usage meter?

• 03-04-2010 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hello ive just changed from eircom to perlico for their cheaper rates which im happy with so far but i only have one problem and thats perlicos online usage meter being out of order?
    Is it just me or is every perlico customer having this problem?
    How am i able to know when im about to cross the cap of 36GB if i cant read my stats online?
    Just seems a little sneaky to me......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Hi Kelly,
    My family is with Perlico too but I can't access the meter because I don't know my account number, I better find a bill!
    Anyway are you trying to just enter your email and password on the 'my account' page?
    I think you still need to register on the website firstly. I'm sure you've done this already but only suggestion I have sorry! :p

Edit* Actually i'm sure you've tried that, if it isn't working im sure it is perlico being sneaky snakes.
    I've just realised how much they charge for going over the usage limit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Kelly green

BROADBAND USAGE

Due to technical problems, we are currently unable to display your broadband usage. We are working on this issue, and hope to have it resolved shortly. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

This is all im getting when i go to check my stats.....
    My broadband went live on tuesday so im hoping its just not live on their website yet.
    I would hate to get stung with a big bill after i left eircom to save a few euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Yep, maybe give the freephone customer service a ring tomorrow, think the number is 1912.
    I keep redoing the math because I can't believe it, but it looks like they charge 30euro per gb after going over the usage. :eek:
    I'm sure I have gone over it a few times without being charged but don't quote me on that.:P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Shy_Dave! wrote: »
    I keep redoing the math because I can't believe it, but it looks like they charge 30euro per gb after going over the usage. :eek:

Your doing the math correctly, and Perlico DO charge if you go over the cap.

If the usage meter isn't working then get onto Perlico to fix it,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Kelly green

Cabaal wrote: »
    Your doing the math correctly, and Perlico DO charge if you go over the cap.

If the usage meter isn't working then get onto Perlico to fix it,
    Yea i rang them on saturday and because i have a vodafone router delivered i cant see my broadband usage on the perlico website so i have to ring them if i want to check my usage which is ok i suppose , i just panicked when i thought i would of no way of checking. thanks for your help.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

Yeah it doesnt work on the site for me either. And they rip you off if you go over the limit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

I haven't been able to use it for a LONG time.

Advertisement