Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What was the most interesting research you've ever conducted?

• 03-04-2010 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

As it stands in the topic. What was the most interesting research in which you have ever participated/ which you ever conducted?

Mine was a desk research on the image of women in the TV's advertisements. To the existing sources we had to add own reserach based on the TV's adverts shown during one day. I worked in a team of 4 people. My experimental time was from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. That was hard to wake up just to watch advertisements and simultaneously to classify them according to the key.

To sum up results were very interesting. I mean further analyses.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

So what was the results?
    That women love cleaning,eating activia and acting sexy for men?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭lynsalot

panda100 wrote: »
    So what was the results?
    That women love cleaning,eating activia and acting sexy for men?

Ah now don't forget dancing to the diet coke machine on their break....

My most interesting study was on the effects of trance music on it's listeners. How a repetitive rhythm can lull people into a trance within 20 minutes and its effects release endorphins giving it's listeners a natural high. Very interesting I must say.

Advertisement