Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's Tar?

Options
  • 03-04-2010 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

Best add ever.

Tar is in here somewhere. A million euros to who finds her.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I love you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Oh my. Sarky said thanks!

Oh Tar I love you too, thanks again for them strawberries, champagne and wHipped cream. It was heaven.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Always the capital H, should I be suspicious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I'm turned on!

like always! where have you been!

• Advertisement

Always the capital H, should I be suspicious!

It's pronounced GwHip. Not whip. So wHip. You see?

563c83065ff22d021065e85ea8b9bad2.jpg

Hot girls go to Specsavers.

hawt pronounciation and hot girl! She could wHip me!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

IIRC the correct pronounciation is actually Hwip, not wHip! :P

Why yes, you are correct! hWip it is.

sexy_girl_glasses.jpg

Love nerdy brunettes :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement