Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White chocolate easter egg

Options
  • 03-04-2010 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

If anyone sees any around Galway today could they please let me know. Girlfriend only eats white chocolate and as usual I have left everything last minute and everywhere seems to be sold out. Anyone spots one and lets me know I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Did you try Butler's on Shop Street?

They had them last year. Haven't been in this year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

Rylan wrote: »
    If anyone sees any around Galway today could they please let me know. Girlfriend only eats white chocolate and as usual I have left everything last minute and everywhere seems to be sold out. Anyone spots one and lets me know I would greatly appreciate it.

Now, I'm not sure at all if they still have them left, but I heard there were lovely white ones in Marks and Spencers!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Rylan

Thanks for the replies. Not off work until 5. Will try those places. Fingers crossed they have some left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭MaighEoAbu

Yeah, definitely try the Butler's shop. Probably your best bet. There has been a serious shortage of the white eggs this year. Don't know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sp1kez

Joyces in knocknacarra had large butlers white chocolate easter bunnies yesterday evening. Good luck :-)

• Advertisement

sp1kez wrote: »
    Joyces in knocknacarra had large butlers white chocolate easter bunnies yesterday evening. Good luck :-)

Sorry to butt in, but I was going to check there for the Lindt Easter egg which comes with bunnies. Did you see that there?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sp1kez

MaighEoAbu wrote: »
    Sorry to butt in, but I was going to check there for the Lindt Easter egg which comes with bunnies. Did you see that there?

Sorry, my hunt was for the white chocolate so I dont remeber if they had the lindt eggs. Saw the small lindt bunnies by themselves in the centra in salthill yesterday evening though.

sp1kez wrote: »
    Sorry, my hunt was for the white chocolate so I dont remeber if they had the lindt eggs. Saw the small lindt bunnies by themselves in the centra in salthill yesterday evening though.

Thanks anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Mr Keek

...and if you've no luck with the White Chocolate egg, get her the 'Jedward' Easter Egg instead, she'll laugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Rylan wrote: »
    If anyone sees any around Galway today could they please let me know. Girlfriend only eats white chocolate

Have you tried asking over on Stormfront?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Any luck, Rylan? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Girlfriends of Galway boardsies are lucky.

Advertisement