Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuition Needed

Options
  • 03-04-2010 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hello,

does anyone know of places or magicians who offer tuition in the north dublin area?
    i have done some research and can only find places in limerick at the moment.

it would be one to one tuition for 35year old. some basic knowledge of magic (royal road) but really just starting out.
    wants to get a bit more confidence and reassurance he is on the right track.
    priority would be card magic and performing for friends and work collegues. would like to also get advice on next steps and what effects to buy.

feel free to PM me for more details and obviously... good rates paid!!

thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Have you considered joining a magic society?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nick2121

i have but im still learning and to be honest, probably a bit intimidated to join at the moment. thats why i was trying to get a few hours of tuition just to make sure i was getting the basics right.
    its more a confidence thing...

i think the dublin society needs you to perform before you join at im definitly not there yet!! (although fingers crossed i will be soon!)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

brendan at Irishmagicnews.com may be able to point you in the right direction so

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Yeah I'm around if you want. What particular sleights are you looking for? Just double lifts and things or do you want passes and all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nick2121

thanks ????
    PM sent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement