Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can you get o2 clear sim and blackberry €15 euro add on?

Options
  • 03-04-2010 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

hi does anyone know if its possible to have the 02 clear sim 30 day contract and also the blackberry €15 euro addon?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

No, dont think you can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

Yes you can. Just ring o2 and ask them to add it on your account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Honda08

boarder777 wrote: »
    grand thanks over on the o2 forum they say you must sign up to the new blackberry plans and 18 mth contract! even if you are not getting a phone from them!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you done it?

Honda08 wrote: »
    grand thanks over on the o2 forum they say you must sign up to the new blackberry plans and 18 mth contract! even if you are not getting a phone from them!!

Did any o2 person post in the thread to confirm that was the case?

Yes I can confirm it can be done. Just ring customer care or send me a pm I will ask my friend to add it onto your account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭globemaster1986

Yes it can be done alright. Just call them on 1909 and ask to add the BIS add on for €15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭_tony_

On their website (http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/Home/Business/Price+Plans/BlackBerry+pricing ):

Excludes:

• All browsing outside of browsing using the O2 WAP browser
    • Internet browsing & Instant Messaging on non-RIM manufactured (BlackBerry Connect™) devices eg. Xda, Nokia etc. Internet usage on these devices is charged at €2.0 per MB ex.VAT

So maybe, even if you do get the add-on, you'll be expected to pay 2e per MB of normal internet usage?

Davy wrote: »
    Have you done it?

Did any o2 person post in the thread to confirm that was the case?

i didnt do it yet as im not a customer yet :D

just double checking the facts before i commit to anything.

i read on the o2 forums, cant find the exact post,( EDIT FOUND IT SEE BELOW ) that only current o2 customers can get the BIS €15 add on, and that new customers have to go on their advance 150 plan

http://forums.o2online.ie/forums/entry.php?46-Blackbery-Specific-Price-Plans!

here is where they say new customers have to go on the advance plan ( is this 100% correct )

http://forums.o2online.ie/forums/showthread.php?9794-blackberry-on-o2-sim-only.&p=106370&viewfull=1#post106370

Yes I can confirm it can be done. Just ring customer care or send me a pm I will ask my friend to add it onto your account.

can you confirm it can be done if im a new customer?
    cheers

Yes it can. If its sim only, if you buy a blackberry from o2 then you will have to go onto new advance price plans.

• Advertisement
Advertisement