Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoe Shops

Options
  • 03-04-2010 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi, I'm going to a wedding and I'm looking for some nice shoes for the church part. Can anybody recommend a nice shoe shop in Louth, Don't really want to travel to Dublin unless absolutely necessary!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭gipi

There's one in Laurence St Drogheda that recently changed hands and is doing a fair bit of advertising of premium brand ladies shoes. Sorry, can't remember the name of it.

(no connection to the shop, just remember the ad).

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭xilovejedwardx

gipi wrote: »
    There's one in Laurence St Drogheda that recently changed hands and is doing a fair bit of advertising of premium brand ladies shoes. Sorry, can't remember the name of it.

(no connection to the shop, just remember the ad).

Went to it but they didn't have anything that matched my dress!! Nice shoes though. Service wasn't great but apart from that I'd be tempted to go again! Any other suggestions??

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

Went to it but they didn't have anything that matched my dress!! Nice shoes though. Service wasn't great but apart from that I'd be tempted to go again! Any other suggestions??

Scala ps in Meatmarket Lane ....very nice shoes :)

Any other suggestions? finding it impossible to match my dress!! ive scoured dublin and dundalk but still no luck! :( wedding is in august so need 2 get my skates on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

Any other suggestions? finding it impossible to match my dress!! ive scoured dublin and dundalk but still no luck! :( wedding is in august so need 2 get my skates on!!

What style/colour/size of shoes are you looking for? Have you tried Scala P's? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

pasma in ardee

the GF was in the same bout, hadnt seen anything in dundalk, drogheda, newry, dublin etc and got a great pair in there

http://pasmashoes.com/

event wrote: »
    pasma in ardee

the GF was in the same bout, hadnt seen anything in dundalk, drogheda, newry, dublin etc and got a great pair in there

http://pasmashoes.com/

Thanks for that! Got amazing pair there! They actually had a great selection for the size of the shop! and the shoes were on sale bonus! Thanks after months of stress it's been worth it! :D

Advertisement