Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From C25k to Novice 10k with Hal Hidgon

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Tnx Brainy. He's still in a lot of pain today but seems more upbeat!

Anyway, changed my plan again, but I'm exhausted and really stressed with work deadline, dad being sick and not prepared at all for holiday. I even had a nightmare last night that I had to go on holiday then and there. I had nothing done or ready!!!

So I managed to walk to yoga (30 mins), do yoga (1 hr), fell asleep in the meditation for the first time! Then I ran home from yoga. (17 mins).I think its between 1.5 and 2 miles.

I had a milkshake with icecream and nutella today and I've just felt so bloated since. I honestly feel like I've put a whole stone on. I'm beginning to wonder is there a dairy intolerance in me? I even got a stitch as I was drinking it! (It was delish)

so even though exercise wise I didn't do as much as planned, I still did ok, I feel crappy after that milkshake - no more of them for me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭Tipsygypsy

dolliemix wrote: »

I had a milkshake with icecream and nutella today and I've just felt so bloated since. I honestly feel like I've put a whole stone on. I'm beginning to wonder is there a dairy intolerance in me? I even got a stitch as I was drinking it! (It was delish)

so even though exercise wise I didn't do as much as planned, I still did ok, I feel crappy after that milkshake - no more of them for me :(

Even if it made you feel sick it does sound yummy - when I was pregnant on my youngest and quiting smoking I once ate an entire (large) tub of nutella by the spoon in one sitting - my god, I was sick for days, didnt put me off the stuff though, it still takes all my strength to pass it in the shop!
    And lol at falling asleep in meditation, hasnt happened to me yet, but have come close.
    I reckon you did pretty good, all things considered.
    Hope your Dad's feeling better, and take it easy you, not long now til holliers, it'll come together! (I know, I know, that easy for me to say).

Advertisement