Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal v Wolves Saturday 3rd April, K.O. 3pm

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Painful stuff to watch and it seems as though this Arsenal team's M.O. is to torture the fans for as long as is possible.

Deserved win though. It's only because that was plucky ickle Wolves putting up a fight that people are saying they deserved a draw. Any decent team would be lambasted for their lack of ambition. Arsenal had the vast majority of the play and the chances.

Bad decision for the red btw. Ref was pretty poor throughout.

Ray Houghton saw it as a red, did he also foul Theo in the 1st half?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Ray Houghton saw it as a red
    Is that meant to a positive or a negative? Maybe I'll have a look at it again, but in the pub it didn't look like a red at all to me. I'm off to the pub now though.

BENDTNER, FÚCK YEA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

I was on a full bus listening on my phone radio with rubbish signal when Bendtner scored, prompting me to shout aloud, if I ever meet Nicklas Bendtner he's getting a hand job :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

mike65 wrote: »
    I'm a Wolves supporter (my "family" team) and they were fupping brilliant only to be done in at the death by Bendtner :eek: with loads of help from the ref.

Arsenal fans very sensitive I see. :)
    It wasn't more than a pathetic Wolves deserved for the amount of timewasting theta ere doing from as early as the 50th minute..

Arsenal lacked the killer edge when required but we got what we deserved, considering we were the only one that actually wanted to attack and win the game. Wolves were poor, over defensive and lacked anything other than a mentality of playing for a 0-0 draw. One I am delighted they didn't get.

I suppose though at least they sent their first team out for this one. United didn't get such a "privelage".

Justice in the end. End of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

peabutler wrote: »
    I was on a full bus listening on my phone radio with rubbish signal when Bendtner scored, prompting me to shout aloud, if I ever meet Nicklas Bendtner he's getting a hand job :o

I'm not sure Bendtner would want to meet any Arsenal fan on this forum! The poor lad would be sodomised to near death.

Stay away Nick, for the love of God, stay away. You'll end up walking funny for days!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Quazzie wrote: »
    It wasn't more than a pathetic Wolves deserved for the amount of timewasting theta ere doing from as early as the 50th minute. I know you're a "legend" on Boards Mike and you even think of yourself as the "king of Boards" but with such Shît posts as the one you posted earlier it's easy to see how you clocked up such a post count.

Getting personal on these threads is not advised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Point taken and original post editted. It wasn't meant as a personal attack but I can see how it might be taken that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Fair enough. Alan Hansen pretty scathing of the refereeing of the Rosicky/Henry moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Fair enough. Alan Hansen pretty scathing of the refereeing of the Rosicky/Henry moment.

Ray Houghton took the opposite view on it, to be fair Henry should have been booked in the 1st half for his challenge on Walcott,no mention of that on MOTD) and the tackle on Rosicky deserved a yellow imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

I missed MOTD for the Arsenal Wolves game, what did Hanson and Lawro
    say about the title race re: Arsenal ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

You're in the mafia Mike, aren't you?!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Your team are pathetic.

Come on man, your better than that!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

I don't understand the arsenal tactic of crossing the ball in the box when nobody is there. Still alive in the title race but running on fumes I think at the moment. 2nd would be good though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

jank wrote: »
    I don't understand the arsenal tactic of crossing the ball in the box when nobody is there.

Completely agree. I'm not convinced that Sagna is a good crosser of the ball anyway, even if there was someone in the box the likelihood is it'll be nowhere near them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Completely agree. I'm not convinced that Sagna is a good crosser of the ball anyway, even if there was someone in the box the likelihood is it'll be nowhere near them.

On percentages I'm pretty sure he did a better job than Walcott. And it was Sagna that delivered for Bendtner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

What an absolutely ridiculous red card decision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

SantryRed wrote: »
    What an absolutely ridiculous red card decision.

Did you see Rosicky's calf after the incident?

Nice stud wound he got for his troubles. I suppose the fact he didn't end up with a broken leg meant it was fair enough.

Advertisement